Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Marvelous Millie Maxine !!!


So, it's birthday time for Miss Millie Max and she has chosen to go to Gardener Village for the Witches Night Out ! We wish that our Witchy Poo Simone could join in on the festivities. We will keep her in the loop like always with an extended phone call chat. Millie is so photogenic and she always looks just beautiful. Perfect smile... beautiful hair and classy jewelry... Oh yeah? Why do I like her again? Just Kiddin Mill ! You are the best ever ! Whether in front of the camera or behind, the photos are always gorgeous !!! Happy Happy Fall Birthday Yaya Sister !!!

1 comment:

The Yaya's said...

Happy Birthday Millie Bobillie! I'm so glad we have this blog to remind me! I will now go down to my local lame walmart...cuz there's no other store close by...and try to find a non-lame bday card that represents how much I love you! I love the fall! I am so sad I can't hang with you witches in Gardner Village ...that's just witches for the day...right? You look great with the pumpkins! Love, Simone!

Our Music